Wednesday, August 20, 2008

How Can Summer Be Over?

I have no idea where this summer went! Isn't that how we feel about every summer I guess? I know we did a lot, but it honestly has been such a blur that I couldn't even name all of the things we did if I tried. The true signal is the haircuts right before school starts. Thing 2 has the most beautiful golden hair that turns so light during the summer. The week before school haircut leaves him so dark-haired! I love that color, too...it's just a sign that summer's almost over. It's time to brave the insanity at Target for school supplies! Hope everybody's two steps ahead of us, we're so late this year!

Take care and know that we'll be in the salon in a couple weeks...I cheated and left it long on top to save the golden hair as long as I could!!

No comments: