Thursday, November 27, 2008

What I'm Thankful For

There's a lot to be thankful for these days...I certainly am thankful for food, a roof over my head, clothes on my back, my health and family. But if I had to make a quick list of specifics, these would rate up near the top:

I am thankful for:

* Execedrin Migraine medicine
* Peeing by myself (even if it's after they go to bed..it counts!)
* A good glass of Cab...even if it's in a plastic cup so they won't break it
* The candy stash the kids don't know about
* $2 a gallon gas
* Onion Rings
* My dishwasher..it's not fancy, but does its job
* Spray N' Wash..if that doesn't get it out I'm thankful for bleach
* Boys who are old enough to pick up dog poop
* Nightlights; running a sick child to the bathroom in the middle of the night is easier
* DVR's..what did we ever do before them?
* Good days at school
* Sunglasses big enough to cover the bags under your eyes

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

1 comment:

One with many names said...

Very cute blog you have here. How long have you been suffering from migraines? I've had them since I was 12.